• Offsite backup of your files - this protects your data against a natural disaster such as fire or flood. It also protects against crimes such as burglary
• Deleted / Changed Files - you can keep an unlimited number of deleted files or versions of changed files in case you need to go back in time to get a file
• Unlimited Storage Space - never run out of storage space for your data
• Web Access to Data - Need a file that has been backed up but you are not at the office. Log onto our website and retrieve the file to your location.
• Finder Access to Data - You can mount your backup drive like an external hard drive and view backed up files just like you view them on your computer now.
• Secure Encryption of Data - all data is encrypted before backing up to the online servers. This ensures that your data can only be viewed by you.
Managed Service Features
• Setup - Cranston Consulting helps you setup the backup and decide what files need to be backed up.
• Monitoring - The best backup system doesn't work if it's not running properly. We remotely monitor the backup process, alert you if there are any problems and resolve the issues for you.
• Data Restore - When you need your data restored we help you access and restore your backed up data.
Data backup is a critical process in today's computing environment. With data stored in electronic form if you only have one copy of the data it's just a matter of time before something goes wrong and you lose it.
Our managed backup service makes sure your data is backed up, provides ongoing monitoring of your backups and helps your restore data when needed.